For some reason all the DJs I know in Oslo have tried out this bread recipe, hence the name.
900g flour (50/50 fine/coarse)
675 ml water
1 teaspoon instant yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon salt
Mash, put in fridge with plastic cover, make bread rolls every morning, 200 celsius at 30 minutes or so, know your oven!
- Fuglen provides your daily coffee, nightly cocktails and sometimes oysters too
- Ylajali serves your daily 10 course dinner.
- Nummer 19 serves your daily cocktail.
- Robinet serves your daily cocktail, but with great kraut music.
- Tim Wendelboe roasts your coffee beans.
- Supreme Roastworks also roasts your coffee beans, but often in a different way.
- Liebling serves you frühstück.
- Get crunk at Izakaya.
- Dr.Kneipp serves you great wine with a weird smile.
- Palace Grill serves you your daily 10 course dinner while swearing.
- Tronsmo sells you comics you didn´t know you needed. If you´re absolutely sure you won´t need them, try Serieteket.
- Cinemateket make you buy annual memberships, when you only visit them once. Great stuff though, I don´t mind.
- Botanisk Hage is our garden sort of.
- Åpent Bakeri (avd Inkognito terrasse) makes nice bread.